Landlords Buildings Insurance is essential for any buy to let property – in fact in most cases it is a mandatory requirement with any buy to let mortgage offer, it also provides full peace of mind that your investment is protected.
A Landlords Buildings Insurance Policy will cover:
Loss or damage to the buildings caused by:
up to the buildings sum insured.
Landlords Building Insurance - Special Benefits
- Property Owners Liability Legal liability as owner but not occupier of the buildings – Up to £5,000,000 plus costs.
- Cost of loss of rent or temporary accommodation if your property is uninhabitable due to damage insured by your policy.
- Trace and Access Cost of locating the source of damage and subsequent making good up to £5,000.
- Emergency Access/Landscape Gardens Cost of making good destruction of or damage to buildings or landscape gardens caused by the emergency services up to £1,000.
- Replacement of Locks Cost of replacing and fitting the locks and keys of external doors and windows of the property if the keys are stolen from you up to £1,000.
- Unauthorised use of Electricity, Gas or Water Cost of metered electricity, gas, or water up to £1000.
- Accidental Damage (optional cover) for the buildings up to the buildings sum insured as shown on the policy
Landlords Buildings Insurance provides full peace of mind that your investment is protected.